The following campus services are available remotely. We look forward to hearing from you and are eager to help!
Reference librarians and the help desk are available online and via Zoom. Visit Lamson Library hours page for most up to date information.
Resources for online researchers during COVID-19 shutdown. If you need part or all of a book available digitally, get in touch with us through the channels listed above and we’ll be happy to help.
Information Technology Services
ITS is available for phone, chat, and e-mail support as follows:
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday, 1–5 p.m.
The Help Desk will also utilize other tools such as TeamViewer and Zoom video to provide remote and virtual support. Your support tech will invite you into these sessions as part of the normal information gathering.
The ITS HelpDesk strongly encourages students to e-mail support requests to email@example.com and to include a call-back telephone.
Remote WiFi Hotspots
The University System of New Hampshire ITS has created remote wifi hotspots for students and faculty at the area campuses. Access requires a user to be active student, faculty, or staff—this is not a public (open) Wi-Fi capability. Below is a listing of available hotspots.
- Granite State College: complete, 40+ spaces
- Plymouth State University: complete, 65 spaces
- UNH-Manchester: complete, 40 spaces
- UNH-Law: complete, ~35 spaces (street parking)
- System Office, Concord: complete 50+ spaces
- Keene State College: TBD, 54 spaces, campus in lockdown; we will light up this parking target when we get the green light to resume activities
- UNH-Durham: complete, Goss parking lot, 130 spaces
Plymouth Academic Support Services (PASS)
The professional staff will be available by appointment for virtual meetings. The Virtual PASS Office will be open for study skills and open lab tutoring from
- 4:30-8 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday
- 6-8 p.m. on Sunday
Additional times may be available by appointment. Contact the Tutor Coordinator, Angie Ricciardi.
A zoom meeting room is available during the week by appointment.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Zoom consultation or to send in a draft for feedback.